||HOME > PRODUCTS > PUNCHING PRESS
All Servo-Electric Punching Press
The Fastest CNC Turret Punching Press In The World
- High punching hit rate with X-axis 500 HPM Y-axis 410 HPM.
- Nibbling 730 HPM, High Marking 1380 HPM.
- Y-axis uses dual ball screws to perfectly support eccentric load, resulting in superior stability and precision.
- X-axis uses wide linear guides with high impact resistance to enable precisely positioning in acceleration.
- Re-start function enables the interrupted program to stay running.
- Tools database provides excellent management in tool stock, location, and lifespan.
- Simultaneously pre-edit new programs under execution.
|Hit Per Minute
||X500 / Y430 HPM at 5mm Stroke, 25.4mm pitch
||X-Axis: 100 m/min
Y-Axis: 100 m/min
||±0.1mm at 1m2 (2.3mm thickness sheet)
|Max. Sheet Size
||1270 x 2500
||1525 x 2500
Benefits of Center Line Punching Press
Profit - Sustainability Social Responsibility
Excellence in sheet metal forming machinery - Working with you to achieve your goals.
High Precision, High Stability
- Ram is driven by a single high efficiency AC servo motor. There is no requirement for hydraulic oil or chiller.
- Reduction of energy consumption reaches 40% to 60%, much less than that of traditional punching presses (hydraulic or mechanical).
- Low noise in operation provides a friendly working environment for operators.
- Thick, solid and loop-shape steel frame protects the frame body from deflection, ensuring the precision and stability in operation.
- The framework of turrets with high rigidity as well as wear-resisting can sustain strong impacts and high-speed friction to maintain continual precision under operation.
- Both X and Y axes use four-thread long way ball screws and high vibration-proof design, ensuring high precision and stability of positioning under operation.
- Adjustable stroke via CNC control achieves the optimum production conditions, delivering superior accuracy and production efficiency.
- Clamp reposition enables large sheet feed-in, ensuring output for each feed-in increasing.
- Job schedule and program pre-edit effectively reduce the lead time for production.
User Friendly, Quick Set-up
- Multi-purpose modes with punching, nibbling, forming, bending, slitting, marking and rolling shear can be allotted optionally.
- Integrated multiple process within a single machine enables engineering-to-order mode for unique and taylor-to-customer production, resulting in cost down on capital expenditure and space acquirement, also maximizing the utilization of materials.
- Tool life-span can be extended three times than the ordinary tool with tool lubrication system.
- Clamp reposition can enhance the operation of large-size boards to enlarge the area of punching hit, resulting in best use of the materials and less waste of process time.
- 58 various tool stations afford the greatest quantity of tools at the onetime to save resource for replacement.
- IPC CNC controller enables fast floating calculations and fast program up and download.
- Simultaneous enables operators effectively speeds up the time-to-production.
- Job schedule enables operators to start operation quickly.
- On-screen instructions provide clear guides for prompt set-up and debug.
- The edit mode incorporated with powerful database enable operators to quick retrieve data, avoiding time waste and redundant try-and-error.
- Re-start after shut-down can easily fine tune to home position, significantly shortening the waiting time for re-start.
- CAD/CAM software switches modes form drawings to process-program fast.
Also view other product introduction of Centro Line - punching press, punch machine: